Cannabis Apple Pie Recipe
Category: Recipes | Posted on Mon, March, 25th 2013 by THCFinder
Estimated Time: 2 hours
Serves: Makes 1 Apple Pie
2 cups all-purpose flour
I teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon sugar
6 tablespoons cannabutter (marijuana butter)
6 tablespoons shortening
6 to 8 tablespoons ice water
1. Warm the cannabutter in the microwave for 10 seconds to soften it (not melted).
2. Combine all other ingredients into a large bowl. You may use your hands or a Dough Blender here.
3. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Apple Filling Ingredients:
5 Tart Peeled Apples
1 Cup Sugar
2 Tablespoons Flour
1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1 Tablespoon Cider Vinegar
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
Apple Filling Instructions:
1. Peel and slice apples and soak in water with a tablespoon of lemon juice for 10 minutes.
2. Mix everything except the apples in a large bowl.
3. Remove apple slices from water and place in the bowl with with the other ingredients. Mix them around in order to coat the apples as much as possible.
Putting it all together:
1. Divide dough into 2 equal portions.
2. Roll one portion into a flat circle 1/8 inch thick.
3. Place and shape into baking pan.
4. Put apples in crust and top with some butter to enhance the flavor of the apples (you may use cannabutter here if you’d like).
5. Roll out the remaining portion of dough and place on top of pie. Use the back end of a knife to press the top to the bottom crust.
6. Wrap tinfoil over the pan so it covers just the other portion of the top crust, so the edges do not burn.
7. Bake at 400°F for 55 minutes or until the crust is a golden brown.
Marijuana Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Category: Recipes | Posted on Mon, March, 18th 2013 by THCFinder
8 oz melted cannabis butter or oil
1 3/4 flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup raisins (whole or chopped)
3 1/2 cups rolled oats (old fashioned oatmeal)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. In a separate bowl beat the cannabis butter or oil, brown sugar, sugar, eggs and vanilla. Stir the two mixtures together and add the raisins and rolled oats. Stir until mixture is smooth.
On two greased cookie sheets, spoon the dough about three inches apart and press dough to flatten. Bake until cookies are browned, usually about 7-10 minutes. Remove and let stand for 2 minutes. Remove cookies from sheet and allow to cool on a rack.
Cannabis Raisin Bread Recipe
Category: Recipes | Posted on Fri, February, 1st 2013 by THCFinder
1 package active yeast
1/4 cup warm water
1/4 cup cannabis butter (melted)
3/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup sugar
1 1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk (heated)
3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
Add the yeast to the warm water and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the cannabis butter, raisins, sugar, salt and warm milk. Stir mixture until sugar is dissolved. Stir in half (1-3/4 cups) of the flour and beat thoroughly.
Add the yeast mixture and the eggs and mix well. Add the remaining flour until the dough becomes stiff but pliable. Place dough on a lightly floured surface and knead for 8-10 minutes or until dough is smooth and elastic. Place dough in lightly greased bowl and cover with a clean dish cloth. Let dough stand in a warm place until it doubles in size, usually about 1 1/2 hours.
Push down the dough and divide into two equal portions. Cover and let stand for another 10-15 minutes. Shape loafs and place into two greased loaf pans. Cover and let rise for 1 hour. Loaf should almost double in size again.
Bake loaves at 375°F for 25-30 minutes, placing foil over the loafs for the last 10 minutes to prevent excessive browning. Let cool for 10 minutes and remove loafs from pans onto a cooling rack to complete cooling.
Cannabis Carrot Cake Recipe
Category: Recipes | Posted on Wed, January, 23rd 2013 by THCFinder
For the Cake-
1 1/4 cup cannabis oil
2 cups sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 3/4 cups grated carrots
For the Frosting-
1/2 cup cannabis butter melted
8 oz cream cheese
4 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, beat the cannabis oil, eggs, sugar and 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla. Add and mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Once thoroughly mixed, stir in the carrots. Pour mixture into a greased and floured 9”x13” baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45-50 minutes. Remove and let pan cool for 10 minutes then remove from pan and cool on a rack.
In a large bowl, combine the cannabis butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat on high until mixture is completely smooth. Use mixture to frost the cooled cake.
Cannabis Peanut Brittle Recipe
Category: Recipes | Posted on Mon, January, 21st 2013 by THCFinder
2 tablespoons cannabis butter or oil
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup corn syrup
1 pinch of salt
1/4 cup water
3/4 cup peanuts
1 teaspoon baking soda
Set aside a large greased baking sheet.
In a large sauce pan, on medium heat, bring the sugar, corn syrup, salt and water to a boil. Once boiling, stir in the peanuts. Stir continuously. With a cooking thermometer, monitor the temperature until it reaches 300 degrees F.
Remove from heat and stir in the cannabis butter or oil and the baking soda. Immediately pour mixture onto the baking sheet. With forks or spatulas shape mixture into a large rectangle and allow it to cool. Once cooled break the rectangle into pieces and enjoy.
Banana Slug Buddies Recipe
Category: Recipes | Posted on Wed, January, 16th 2013 by THCFinder
- 6 cups of any variety of Chex or Crispex Cereal
- 1/2 cup banana chips
- 3/4 cup of semi sweet
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Canna Butter (recipe as follows)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, measure cereal and banana chips. Set aside.
- In a large microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate and peanut butter until melted. Check every 30 seconds.
- Stir in vanilla and melted or room temperature Canna Butter. Do not microwave Canna Butter!
- Pour chocolate mixture over cereal and stir until coated. Place contents in a large Ziplock bag.
- Add powdered sugar to the bag and shack vigorously until evenly coated.
- 1 oz of cannabis medicine (trim, shake, or bud)
- 1 lb. of unsalted butter
- Cheese cloth
- Mesh strainer
- Grind your medicine as finely as possible with a food processor or hand grinder if you’re up for a challenge!
- Combine your medicine and butter in the crockpot. Set it on low, the crockpot should remain stable between 200 degrees and 220 degrees fahrenheit for best extraction.
- Stir until butter is melted and incorporated with your medicine. Cover with a lid, and walk away for 8 hours. (Play video games, go to bed, or do what you do)
- After 8 hours, turn off your crockpot and strain your butter mixture through a cheese cloth over a mesh strainer. Make sure to give it a good squeeze!Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer for up to 4 months. Recipe can be halved.
- 166,161 Views Category: Odd
- 135,066 Views Category: Fun
- 124,995 Views Category: Culture
- 82,893 Views Category: Culture
- 79,667 Views Category: Culture
- 79,455 Views Category: Fun
- 63,881 Views Category: Culture
- 59,594 Views Category: Odd
- 53,773 Views Category: Fun
- 46,831 Views Category: Fun