Baked Banana Bread
Category: Recipes | Posted on Tue, December, 4th 2012 by THCFinder
Quick and easy cannabis banana bread recipe. Extremely delicious and versatile recipe.
9x5 inch loaf
15 minutes of preparation and 60 minutes cooking
2 cups all-purpose flour (substitute whole wheat pastry flour to make it healthier)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup cannabutter
2 eggs (beaten)
2 cups mashed bananas (about 5 or 6 extremely ripe bananas)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Combine flour, salt, and baking soda in a bowl.
3. In a different bowl, cream brown sugar and cannabutter. Once creamed, stir in beaten eggs and mashed bananas.
4. Combine banana mixture with the flour mixture. Gently stir until batter is moist. (We recommend using a wooden spoon. Don’t over-stir!)
5. Pour into greased 9X5 inch pan. Bake for about an hour, until you can insert a toothpick and have it come out clean.
6. Remove pan from oven, let it cool slightly, and enjoy! :)
-Add chocolate/cinnamon chips, walnuts, pecans, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice, apple/pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin puree, and/or fruit.
-Make muffins! These are a great on-the-go snack. Bake for about 20 minutes. This yields about 12 good sized muffins.
-Coat top(s) with a cannabutter, brown sugar, and spice mixture.
- 376,998 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 345,539 Views Category: Culture
- 264,747 Views Category: Fun
- 258,119 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 196,433 Views Category: Odd
- 154,908 Views Category: Fun
- 144,872 Views Category: Culture
- 143,893 Views Category: Videos
- 142,910 Views Category: Nugs
- 142,722 Views Category: News