Chocolate Fudge Cannabis Brownies
Category: Recipes | Posted on Thu, December, 6th 2012 by THCFinder
These brownies are to die for! Melt in your mouth, delicious, fudgy brownies that are sure to satisfy everyone!
8x8 inch pan
20 minutes of preparation and 20-30 minutes of baking
1/2 cup cannabutter
1 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder (optional - brownies will be more fudgy without)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Grease (feel free to use a little cannabutter if you would like) and lightly flour an 8x8 pan.
3. Slowly melt cannabutter in a saucepan (preferably a double boiler).
4. Lightly beat eggs in a separate bowl, mixing in sugar and vanilla.
5. In a different bowl, mix cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, and salt.
6. Remove pan from burner and gently mix in sugar, vanilla, and eggs using a wooden spoon. Stir in cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, and salt, also using a wooden spoon. Do not overmix!! This is the key to fudgy brownies!
7. Spread batter into prepared 8x8 pan.
8. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes. Do not overcook!! They might seem under-cooked, but will continue to cook once removed from the oven.
9. Let cool a little and enjoy! ;)
-Add walnuts or other nuts, chocolate (or white chocolate) chips, peanut butter, dried cherries, or peppermint (or raspberry) extract.
-Coat with frosting.
-Serve with a scoop of ice cream, some hot fudge, a dollop of cannabis whipped cream, and a side of pot coffee or hot chocolate.
- 202,180 Views Category: Culture
- 194,930 Views Category: Odd
- 191,281 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 153,839 Views Category: Fun
- 153,057 Views Category: Fun
- 144,949 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 143,496 Views Category: Culture
- 106,685 Views Category: Culture
- 104,904 Views Category: Culture
- 103,444 Views Category: Fun