Cannabis Raisin Bread Recipe
Category: Recipes | Posted on Fri, February, 1st 2013 by THCFinder
1 package active yeast
1/4 cup warm water
1/4 cup cannabis butter (melted)
3/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup sugar
1 1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk (heated)
3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
Add the yeast to the warm water and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the cannabis butter, raisins, sugar, salt and warm milk. Stir mixture until sugar is dissolved. Stir in half (1-3/4 cups) of the flour and beat thoroughly.
Add the yeast mixture and the eggs and mix well. Add the remaining flour until the dough becomes stiff but pliable. Place dough on a lightly floured surface and knead for 8-10 minutes or until dough is smooth and elastic. Place dough in lightly greased bowl and cover with a clean dish cloth. Let dough stand in a warm place until it doubles in size, usually about 1 1/2 hours.
Push down the dough and divide into two equal portions. Cover and let stand for another 10-15 minutes. Shape loafs and place into two greased loaf pans. Cover and let rise for 1 hour. Loaf should almost double in size again.
Bake loaves at 375°F for 25-30 minutes, placing foil over the loafs for the last 10 minutes to prevent excessive browning. Let cool for 10 minutes and remove loafs from pans onto a cooling rack to complete cooling.
- 258,782 Views Category: Culture
- 254,339 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 195,349 Views Category: Odd
- 186,958 Views Category: Fun
- 179,433 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 154,184 Views Category: Fun
- 143,899 Views Category: Culture
- 107,064 Views Category: Culture
- 105,397 Views Category: Culture
- 103,853 Views Category: Fun