Cannabis Milk Recipe
Category: Recipes | Posted on Mon, November, 11th 2013 by THCFinder
Hey, it's an easy way to get stoned while eating cereal, Mac & Cheese, or maybe you're just keeping your bones strong. Whatever the case may be, milk can be better by adding a little bit of bud to it. It's suggested that you use chocolate syrup if you drink it straight though. It'll mask the cannabis taste if you're just drinking it straight.
What You'll Need;
1 cup of milk
1/8 chopped cannabis
This is an extremely easy recipe for people to make. Be sure that you have your handy coffee grinder ready because you need to get the cannabis ground as finely as possible. Put the milk in a pan and heat it up until it is simmering. When it begins to bubble slightly, lower the heat and slowly stir in the cannabis. Allow this mixture to simmer on the stove for about an hour Remember to stir it and be careful because milk can overflow a pot if there's too much heat.
After an hour has passed, strain the milk through cheese cloth after allowing it to cool. Make sure it's strained well. No one likes cannabis sediment in their milk, right? After you strain it, put it in an airtight container in the fridge. Remember the date that your milk expires too. Wasting cannabis milk is no good!
- 411,743 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 364,508 Views Category: Culture
- 277,056 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 273,231 Views Category: Fun
- 197,021 Views Category: Odd
- 155,379 Views Category: Fun
- 149,026 Views Category: Videos
- 148,125 Views Category: Nugs
- 148,115 Views Category: News
- 146,902 Views Category: Nugs