Mormon Church Comes Out Against Utah Medical Marijuana Bill
Potent Pot: Marijuana Is Stronger Now Than It Was 20 Years Ago
Pot is becoming more potent, a new study suggests.
In the study, the researchers looked at more than 38,600 samples of illegal marijuana seized by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration over 20 years. They found that the level of THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol— marijuana's main psychoactive ingredient — in the marijuana samples rose from about 4 percent in 1995 to about 12 percent in 2014.
Conversely, the level of CBD, or cannabidiol — an ingredient sometimes touted for its potential health benefits — fell from about 0.28 percent in 2001 to less than 0.15 percent in 2014.
Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Patients To Hold News Conference And Rally At Capitol
New York Will Consider Major Upgrades to Medical Marijuana Program
California Governor Signs Bill To End Medical Marijuana Deadline
Maine: Medical Marijuana Industry Call Organizers Working to End Prohibition “Scumbags”
- 188,265 Views Category: Odd
- 147,823 Views Category: Fun
- 137,671 Views Category: Culture
- 96,931 Views Category: Culture
- 96,341 Views Category: Fun
- 95,122 Views Category: Culture
- 76,996 Views Category: Culture
- 75,221 Views Category: Odd
- 67,273 Views Category: Fun
- 60,058 Views Category: Fun