Banks in Medical-Marijuana States Going to Pot?
More and more dispensary owners are having issues with their bank accounts and credit card merchants. The federal government has tried to go directly to the banks sending out warnings hoping they will follow the feds wild west rules.
Is Montana's medical marijuana program going backwards?
Oregon State Police harass Federal medical marijuana patient Elvy Musikka
A state trooper didn't belive Federal medical marijuana patient Elvy Musikka's paperwork and harasses her for a good part of the day.
Medical marijuana out of reach for City man with epilepsy
Cities to continue to put seriously ill medical marijuana patients out on their luck while trying to get their medication. Taking away dispensaries that allow them to treat their medical conditions and cause them to go to the streets to take care of the ailment.
More than 13,000 Arizonans approved for medical marijuana
Judge bars Tulare County from pulling pot
- 185,047 Views Category: Odd
- 145,659 Views Category: Fun
- 135,590 Views Category: Culture
- 93,438 Views Category: Culture
- 92,872 Views Category: Fun
- 91,753 Views Category: Culture
- 74,291 Views Category: Culture
- 72,049 Views Category: Odd
- 64,425 Views Category: Fun
- 57,245 Views Category: Fun