Medical Marijuana Compassion Club Raid by Phoenix Police Leaps Ahead of Court Case on Legality of Clubs
Local cops have decided to take the law into their own hands and override the decision the voters have made to allow medical marijuana and dispensaries to be legal.
Federal crackdown leaves Calif. medical marijuana industry weighing risks
Investors and futures dispensary owners are now beginning to weigh out their options with the federal government continueing to make threats against the medical marijuana industry.
RAND Withdraws Medical Marijuana Study About Crime Stats
RAND forced to back track with it's study after harassment from the federal government.
Feds wrongly attack medical marijuana users
Medical marijuana users are going through more bullshit every day because of the federal governments constant loosing battle against the war on drugs.
Judge sets Nevada medical marijuana law arguments for November
Will dispensaries finally get a green light to open up in Nevada and start helping medical marijuana patients or will this case shutter any chances of future dispensaries opening up anytime soon?
Regulation Confusion Over Medical Marijuana
- 185,070 Views Category: Odd
- 145,437 Views Category: Fun
- 135,513 Views Category: Culture
- 93,689 Views Category: Culture
- 93,145 Views Category: Fun
- 91,741 Views Category: Culture
- 74,337 Views Category: Culture
- 71,989 Views Category: Odd
- 64,322 Views Category: Fun
- 57,267 Views Category: Fun