Utah AG sympathetic to medical marijuana use
Medical Marijuana Law Doesn't Trump Employers Drug Policy
The Green Rush: Medical Marijuana a 1.7 billion dollar Industry
See Change Strategy recently published a study that found the current national market for medical marijuana exceeds 1.7 billion dollars, with the possibility of 99% growth in the next 5 years. See Change also expects up to 20 new markets to open within the medical marijuana industry.
The medical marijuana market is projected to grow 8.9 billion by 2016. “The growing acceptance of medical marijuana is providing business operators and investors with unprecedented opportunities," says See Change Strategy.
If the government continues to refuse to recognize the medical marijuana industry, they will be missing out on a huge amount of tax revenue from the dispensaries. States are already capitalizing on the industry, using the money to support various programs including drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Washington Medical Marijuana Bill Dead for Now
Medical marijuana: 137,556 patient applications received, 69% of approved applicants are male
Medical Marijuana Case Dismissed
- 177,407 Views Category: Odd
- 140,823 Views Category: Fun
- 131,109 Views Category: Culture
- 88,191 Views Category: Culture
- 87,432 Views Category: Fun
- 86,498 Views Category: Culture
- 69,608 Views Category: Culture
- 66,443 Views Category: Odd
- 59,322 Views Category: Fun
- 52,148 Views Category: Fun