Low Patient Numbers Could Doom Illinois’ Medical Marijuana Industry
Slow Start for NY's Strict Medical Marijuana Program
Ohio Legislature To Hold Series Of Bipartisan Hearings On Medical Marijuana
New York Health Officials Deny Additional Qualified Conditions for Failing Medical Marijuana Program
How Long After Harvest Is Medical Marijuana Considered To Be ‘Useable’ In Michigan?
A look inside Manhattan's first medical marijuana dispensary
With medicinal marijuana licenses in hand, New York dispensaries are finally gearing up to sell cannabis legally beginning Thursday.
Columbia Care arguably has one the buzziest dispensary locations inNew York City's Union Square neighborhood. The state in July granted five medicinal marijuana licenses.
Nicholas Vita, a former Goldman Sachs investment banker, runs Columbia Care. He's gearing up to open his shop on 14th Street. Business neighbors include a CityMD office and a Chickpea restaurant.
"Almost every subway line in the city touches Union Square, which makes the location incredibly accessible," said Vita, Columbia Care's chief executive.
- 189,052 Views Category: Odd
- 148,501 Views Category: Fun
- 138,287 Views Category: Culture
- 97,809 Views Category: Culture
- 97,121 Views Category: Fun
- 96,258 Views Category: Culture
- 77,867 Views Category: Culture
- 76,043 Views Category: Odd
- 68,058 Views Category: Fun
- 60,830 Views Category: Fun