Obama's Medical Marijuana Policy: Still Confusing
Why a Mother Uses Pot to Treat Autistic Son
Germany launch for cannabis drug Sativex
Dream Cream makes medicated mochas on the Hill
News Montana Judge Blocks Medical Marijuana Restrictions
Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 181,732 Views Category: Odd
- 143,350 Views Category: Fun
- 133,483 Views Category: Culture
- 90,923 Views Category: Culture
- 90,436 Views Category: Fun
- 89,271 Views Category: Culture
- 72,087 Views Category: Culture
- 69,470 Views Category: Odd
- 62,103 Views Category: Fun
- 55,080 Views Category: Fun