Colorado issues first medical-marijuana business licenses in U.S.
Feds urged to ease up on medical pot
Obama's Misguided Crackdown on Medical Marijuana
Is re-election more important than letting people take medication that can ease their suffering and pain and let them live normal lives? It seems so with Obamas recent change of heart and flip flopping on his promises to not interfer with state side affairs. The promise to stop going after legal medical marijuana dispensaries has been broken just like many other promises Mr. Obama has made.
Lawyer: Governor, AG conspiring against medical marijuana
Medical marijuana card holder sues government over gun rights
Feds hold up New Jerseys marijuana program even more
At this point it's uncertain what New Jerseys Governor has planned but it most likely won't be anything in the rigth direction and we can only assume that this will give them another reaons to continue to delay any progress with setting up legal dispensaries for medical marijuana patients.
- 187,466 Views Category: Odd
- 147,014 Views Category: Fun
- 136,971 Views Category: Culture
- 95,794 Views Category: Culture
- 95,429 Views Category: Fun
- 94,025 Views Category: Culture
- 76,083 Views Category: Culture
- 74,084 Views Category: Odd
- 66,259 Views Category: Fun
- 59,126 Views Category: Fun