Why a Mother Uses Pot to Treat Autistic Son
Germany launch for cannabis drug Sativex
Dream Cream makes medicated mochas on the Hill
News Montana Judge Blocks Medical Marijuana Restrictions
Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
Medical marijuana could cost epileptic man custody of daughter
- 183,566 Views Category: Odd
- 144,579 Views Category: Fun
- 134,624 Views Category: Culture
- 92,461 Views Category: Culture
- 91,907 Views Category: Fun
- 90,579 Views Category: Culture
- 73,350 Views Category: Culture
- 70,916 Views Category: Odd
- 63,387 Views Category: Fun
- 56,296 Views Category: Fun