Medical Marijuana Law Doesn't Trump Employers Drug Policy
The Green Rush: Medical Marijuana a 1.7 billion dollar Industry
See Change Strategy recently published a study that found the current national market for medical marijuana exceeds 1.7 billion dollars, with the possibility of 99% growth in the next 5 years. See Change also expects up to 20 new markets to open within the medical marijuana industry.
The medical marijuana market is projected to grow 8.9 billion by 2016. “The growing acceptance of medical marijuana is providing business operators and investors with unprecedented opportunities," says See Change Strategy.
If the government continues to refuse to recognize the medical marijuana industry, they will be missing out on a huge amount of tax revenue from the dispensaries. States are already capitalizing on the industry, using the money to support various programs including drug and alcohol treatment programs.
Washington Medical Marijuana Bill Dead for Now
Medical marijuana: 137,556 patient applications received, 69% of approved applicants are male
Medical Marijuana Case Dismissed
Growing Pot Could Become A Misdemeanor
- 185,433 Views Category: Odd
- 145,660 Views Category: Fun
- 135,742 Views Category: Culture
- 94,002 Views Category: Culture
- 93,487 Views Category: Fun
- 92,016 Views Category: Culture
- 74,579 Views Category: Culture
- 72,292 Views Category: Odd
- 64,597 Views Category: Fun
- 57,550 Views Category: Fun