Medical Cannabis Cultivation Licensing Fee in Arkansas Set at $100,000
New Medical Cannabis Law Submitted in Missouri
Study: Marijuana Not Associated With Risk of Stroke
Most doctors will tell you: Heavy alcohol use is bad, and heavy tobacco use is even worse.
If you smoke a considerable amount of cigarettes, your risk for a bevy of health issues, including heart disease, cancer and stroke, is considerably increased.
But marijuana? Hardly a concern at all—at least when it comes to stroke.
According to a study involving almost 50,000 people in Sweden, published in the journal of the American Heart Association, marijuana use is not associated with any additional risk of stroke.
“We found no evident association between cannabis use in young adulthood and stroke, including strokes before 45 years of age,” study authors wrote in their conclusion, published last week.
How to get a Medical Marijuana Card in Florida
Israel’s Ariel University Offering First-Ever Course on Medical Cannabis
California's Gigantic Medical-Marijuana Industry Could Be Devastated by an Unlikely Source
- 192,439 Views Category: Odd
- 151,503 Views Category: Fun
- 141,044 Views Category: Culture
- 102,832 Views Category: Culture
- 101,434 Views Category: Culture
- 100,642 Views Category: Fun
- 81,215 Views Category: Culture
- 79,397 Views Category: Odd
- 71,312 Views Category: Fun
- 64,728 Views Category: Fun