Federal officials begin major crackdown on marijuana operations
Appellate court voids Long Beach marijuana dispensary law
Even after cities try and regulate dispensaries as best as possible, the federal government steps in and creates more havoc for the cities.
'Medibles' an option for patients who don't want to smoke
For the unforunate medical marijuana patients that cannot smoke their medication, medibles were the solution to help ease their pain and suffering. In roughly 21 days that solution will be gone and and untold amount of medical marijuana patients will have no way to take their medication as needed.
Judge Grants Rastafarian Exemption From Probation Drug Testing
Michigan Court Narrows State's Medical Marijuana Law
Medical marijuana users fly under campus radar
Maine's doctors are starting to come around and realize people can use marijuana for their ailements with success. Even campus doctors have begun prescribing students at local universites their medical marijuana recommendations.
- 189,020 Views Category: Odd
- 148,471 Views Category: Fun
- 138,268 Views Category: Culture
- 97,766 Views Category: Culture
- 97,091 Views Category: Fun
- 96,165 Views Category: Culture
- 77,833 Views Category: Culture
- 76,004 Views Category: Odd
- 67,997 Views Category: Fun
- 60,760 Views Category: Fun