Marijuana collective worker says pot gave him his life back
Another case were marijuana is helping the lives of people!
When is medical marijuana "usable?"
AZ wants to make medical marijuana illegal for College students
Even if you have a recommendation and you want to live on campus then you better not expect to be able to take your medication. This makes one wonder if someone has cancer, ms, or any other ailements, are they not able to take their medication as well or is this just plain and simple discrimination against marijuana once again?
Medical marijuana patients who share a joint are breaking the law -- really
This is just another reason the laws need to be changed up and why marijuana needs to be legalized. Hell I can share a beer or cig and no one would ever say shit, if I passed a joint to another medical marijuana patient i'm not breaking the law... what happened to puff, puff, pass?
Medical marijuana centers in Fort Collins prepare for closing day
Israeli researchers say more doctors should recommend marijuana to cancer patients
Time for doctors to get on the ball and start recommending medicine that really works!
- 190,171 Views Category: Odd
- 149,549 Views Category: Fun
- 139,097 Views Category: Culture
- 99,518 Views Category: Culture
- 98,191 Views Category: Fun
- 98,061 Views Category: Culture
- 78,988 Views Category: Culture
- 77,244 Views Category: Odd
- 69,117 Views Category: Fun
- 62,112 Views Category: Fun