AZ wants to make medical marijuana illegal for College students
Even if you have a recommendation and you want to live on campus then you better not expect to be able to take your medication. This makes one wonder if someone has cancer, ms, or any other ailements, are they not able to take their medication as well or is this just plain and simple discrimination against marijuana once again?
Medical marijuana patients who share a joint are breaking the law -- really
This is just another reason the laws need to be changed up and why marijuana needs to be legalized. Hell I can share a beer or cig and no one would ever say shit, if I passed a joint to another medical marijuana patient i'm not breaking the law... what happened to puff, puff, pass?
Medical marijuana centers in Fort Collins prepare for closing day
Israeli researchers say more doctors should recommend marijuana to cancer patients
Time for doctors to get on the ball and start recommending medicine that really works!
Legislators ask DEA to reclassify marijuana
Medical marijuana helped cancer patient improve
- 190,350 Views Category: Odd
- 149,699 Views Category: Fun
- 139,213 Views Category: Culture
- 99,765 Views Category: Culture
- 98,377 Views Category: Fun
- 98,346 Views Category: Culture
- 79,149 Views Category: Culture
- 77,416 Views Category: Odd
- 69,297 Views Category: Fun
- 62,319 Views Category: Fun