Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 180,832 Views Category: Odd
- 142,717 Views Category: Fun
- 132,842 Views Category: Culture
- 90,205 Views Category: Culture
- 89,679 Views Category: Fun
- 88,574 Views Category: Culture
- 71,466 Views Category: Culture
- 68,716 Views Category: Odd
- 61,444 Views Category: Fun
- 54,407 Views Category: Fun