Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 188,244 Views Category: Odd
- 147,809 Views Category: Fun
- 137,655 Views Category: Culture
- 96,910 Views Category: Culture
- 96,320 Views Category: Fun
- 95,098 Views Category: Culture
- 76,975 Views Category: Culture
- 75,201 Views Category: Odd
- 67,252 Views Category: Fun
- 60,037 Views Category: Fun