Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 193,010 Views Category: Odd
- 152,024 Views Category: Fun
- 141,517 Views Category: Culture
- 103,712 Views Category: Culture
- 102,206 Views Category: Culture
- 101,244 Views Category: Fun
- 81,803 Views Category: Culture
- 79,967 Views Category: Odd
- 71,867 Views Category: Fun
- 65,287 Views Category: Fun