Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 191,132 Views Category: Odd
- 150,278 Views Category: Fun
- 139,746 Views Category: Culture
- 100,789 Views Category: Culture
- 99,366 Views Category: Culture
- 99,138 Views Category: Fun
- 79,879 Views Category: Culture
- 78,053 Views Category: Odd
- 69,958 Views Category: Fun
- 63,124 Views Category: Fun