Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 185,469 Views Category: Odd
- 145,682 Views Category: Fun
- 135,756 Views Category: Culture
- 94,030 Views Category: Culture
- 93,514 Views Category: Fun
- 92,036 Views Category: Culture
- 74,601 Views Category: Culture
- 72,320 Views Category: Odd
- 64,632 Views Category: Fun
- 57,590 Views Category: Fun