Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 179,885 Views Category: Odd
- 142,148 Views Category: Fun
- 132,359 Views Category: Culture
- 89,677 Views Category: Culture
- 88,944 Views Category: Fun
- 87,931 Views Category: Culture
- 70,906 Views Category: Culture
- 68,035 Views Category: Odd
- 60,784 Views Category: Fun
- 53,757 Views Category: Fun