Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 190,335 Views Category: Odd
- 149,693 Views Category: Fun
- 139,205 Views Category: Culture
- 99,757 Views Category: Culture
- 98,365 Views Category: Fun
- 98,333 Views Category: Culture
- 79,139 Views Category: Culture
- 77,408 Views Category: Odd
- 69,290 Views Category: Fun
- 62,307 Views Category: Fun