Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 181,612 Views Category: Odd
- 143,258 Views Category: Fun
- 133,392 Views Category: Culture
- 90,827 Views Category: Culture
- 90,326 Views Category: Fun
- 89,171 Views Category: Culture
- 72,012 Views Category: Culture
- 69,360 Views Category: Odd
- 62,008 Views Category: Fun
- 55,000 Views Category: Fun