Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 182,472 Views Category: Odd
- 143,879 Views Category: Fun
- 133,961 Views Category: Culture
- 91,435 Views Category: Culture
- 91,041 Views Category: Fun
- 89,834 Views Category: Culture
- 72,570 Views Category: Culture
- 70,091 Views Category: Odd
- 62,661 Views Category: Fun
- 55,567 Views Category: Fun