Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 190,186 Views Category: Odd
- 149,558 Views Category: Fun
- 139,104 Views Category: Culture
- 99,538 Views Category: Culture
- 98,201 Views Category: Fun
- 98,085 Views Category: Culture
- 79,001 Views Category: Culture
- 77,256 Views Category: Odd
- 69,124 Views Category: Fun
- 62,124 Views Category: Fun