Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 179,343 Views Category: Odd
- 141,813 Views Category: Fun
- 132,069 Views Category: Culture
- 89,360 Views Category: Culture
- 88,549 Views Category: Fun
- 87,606 Views Category: Culture
- 70,559 Views Category: Culture
- 67,625 Views Category: Odd
- 60,392 Views Category: Fun
- 53,318 Views Category: Fun