Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 190,890 Views Category: Odd
- 150,091 Views Category: Fun
- 139,592 Views Category: Culture
- 100,489 Views Category: Culture
- 99,102 Views Category: Culture
- 98,915 Views Category: Fun
- 79,678 Views Category: Culture
- 77,865 Views Category: Odd
- 69,760 Views Category: Fun
- 62,921 Views Category: Fun