Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 180,628 Views Category: Odd
- 142,593 Views Category: Fun
- 132,724 Views Category: Culture
- 90,096 Views Category: Culture
- 89,537 Views Category: Fun
- 88,438 Views Category: Culture
- 71,340 Views Category: Culture
- 68,548 Views Category: Odd
- 61,309 Views Category: Fun
- 54,256 Views Category: Fun