Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 186,183 Views Category: Odd
- 146,071 Views Category: Fun
- 136,169 Views Category: Culture
- 94,551 Views Category: Culture
- 94,074 Views Category: Fun
- 92,683 Views Category: Culture
- 75,021 Views Category: Culture
- 72,868 Views Category: Odd
- 65,120 Views Category: Fun
- 58,050 Views Category: Fun