Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 189,974 Views Category: Odd
- 149,371 Views Category: Fun
- 138,966 Views Category: Culture
- 99,151 Views Category: Culture
- 98,026 Views Category: Fun
- 97,706 Views Category: Culture
- 78,809 Views Category: Culture
- 77,011 Views Category: Odd
- 68,917 Views Category: Fun
- 61,812 Views Category: Fun