Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 178,840 Views Category: Odd
- 141,540 Views Category: Fun
- 131,811 Views Category: Culture
- 89,060 Views Category: Culture
- 88,217 Views Category: Fun
- 87,311 Views Category: Culture
- 70,275 Views Category: Culture
- 67,282 Views Category: Odd
- 60,073 Views Category: Fun
- 52,978 Views Category: Fun