Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 187,457 Views Category: Odd
- 147,007 Views Category: Fun
- 136,964 Views Category: Culture
- 95,785 Views Category: Culture
- 95,418 Views Category: Fun
- 94,015 Views Category: Culture
- 76,073 Views Category: Culture
- 74,071 Views Category: Odd
- 66,251 Views Category: Fun
- 59,114 Views Category: Fun