Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 189,225 Views Category: Odd
- 148,682 Views Category: Fun
- 138,422 Views Category: Culture
- 98,013 Views Category: Culture
- 97,288 Views Category: Fun
- 96,552 Views Category: Culture
- 78,101 Views Category: Culture
- 76,217 Views Category: Odd
- 68,214 Views Category: Fun
- 61,033 Views Category: Fun