Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 193,463 Views Category: Odd
- 152,410 Views Category: Fun
- 141,907 Views Category: Culture
- 104,471 Views Category: Culture
- 102,832 Views Category: Culture
- 101,819 Views Category: Fun
- 82,252 Views Category: Culture
- 80,424 Views Category: Odd
- 72,351 Views Category: Fun
- 65,725 Views Category: Fun