Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 182,905 Views Category: Odd
- 144,197 Views Category: Fun
- 134,247 Views Category: Culture
- 91,840 Views Category: Culture
- 91,384 Views Category: Fun
- 90,157 Views Category: Culture
- 72,912 Views Category: Culture
- 70,447 Views Category: Odd
- 62,959 Views Category: Fun
- 55,853 Views Category: Fun