Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 172,714 Views Category: Odd
- 138,246 Views Category: Fun
- 128,460 Views Category: Culture
- 85,335 Views Category: Culture
- 84,138 Views Category: Fun
- 83,576 Views Category: Culture
- 67,135 Views Category: Culture
- 63,463 Views Category: Odd
- 56,443 Views Category: Fun
- 49,439 Views Category: Fun