Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 177,337 Views Category: Odd
- 140,770 Views Category: Fun
- 131,042 Views Category: Culture
- 88,123 Views Category: Culture
- 87,368 Views Category: Fun
- 86,417 Views Category: Culture
- 69,554 Views Category: Culture
- 66,378 Views Category: Odd
- 59,238 Views Category: Fun
- 52,064 Views Category: Fun