Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 185,071 Views Category: Odd
- 145,680 Views Category: Fun
- 135,612 Views Category: Culture
- 93,464 Views Category: Culture
- 92,895 Views Category: Fun
- 91,766 Views Category: Culture
- 74,308 Views Category: Culture
- 72,067 Views Category: Odd
- 64,439 Views Category: Fun
- 57,259 Views Category: Fun