Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 191,456 Views Category: Odd
- 150,560 Views Category: Fun
- 140,079 Views Category: Culture
- 101,279 Views Category: Culture
- 99,953 Views Category: Culture
- 99,536 Views Category: Fun
- 80,215 Views Category: Culture
- 78,393 Views Category: Odd
- 70,283 Views Category: Fun
- 63,452 Views Category: Fun