Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 183,603 Views Category: Odd
- 144,592 Views Category: Fun
- 134,640 Views Category: Culture
- 92,488 Views Category: Culture
- 91,932 Views Category: Fun
- 90,600 Views Category: Culture
- 73,369 Views Category: Culture
- 70,941 Views Category: Odd
- 63,408 Views Category: Fun
- 56,315 Views Category: Fun