Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 192,608 Views Category: Odd
- 151,675 Views Category: Fun
- 141,198 Views Category: Culture
- 103,148 Views Category: Culture
- 101,693 Views Category: Culture
- 100,829 Views Category: Fun
- 81,410 Views Category: Culture
- 79,564 Views Category: Odd
- 71,506 Views Category: Fun
- 64,911 Views Category: Fun