Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 178,663 Views Category: Odd
- 141,429 Views Category: Fun
- 131,693 Views Category: Culture
- 88,935 Views Category: Culture
- 88,097 Views Category: Fun
- 87,194 Views Category: Culture
- 70,168 Views Category: Culture
- 67,159 Views Category: Odd
- 59,958 Views Category: Fun
- 52,866 Views Category: Fun