Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 191,953 Views Category: Odd
- 151,040 Views Category: Fun
- 140,643 Views Category: Culture
- 102,103 Views Category: Culture
- 100,698 Views Category: Culture
- 100,086 Views Category: Fun
- 80,724 Views Category: Culture
- 78,927 Views Category: Odd
- 70,793 Views Category: Fun
- 64,228 Views Category: Fun