Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 177,201 Views Category: Odd
- 140,689 Views Category: Fun
- 130,953 Views Category: Culture
- 88,051 Views Category: Culture
- 87,284 Views Category: Fun
- 86,320 Views Category: Culture
- 69,505 Views Category: Culture
- 66,293 Views Category: Odd
- 59,146 Views Category: Fun
- 51,967 Views Category: Fun