Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 192,261 Views Category: Odd
- 151,335 Views Category: Fun
- 140,901 Views Category: Culture
- 102,591 Views Category: Culture
- 101,174 Views Category: Culture
- 100,456 Views Category: Fun
- 81,042 Views Category: Culture
- 79,226 Views Category: Odd
- 71,112 Views Category: Fun
- 64,565 Views Category: Fun