Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 189,460 Views Category: Odd
- 148,939 Views Category: Fun
- 138,634 Views Category: Culture
- 98,300 Views Category: Culture
- 97,531 Views Category: Fun
- 96,920 Views Category: Culture
- 78,358 Views Category: Culture
- 76,476 Views Category: Odd
- 68,445 Views Category: Fun
- 61,259 Views Category: Fun