Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 180,568 Views Category: Odd
- 142,553 Views Category: Fun
- 132,702 Views Category: Culture
- 90,066 Views Category: Culture
- 89,497 Views Category: Fun
- 88,391 Views Category: Culture
- 71,300 Views Category: Culture
- 68,501 Views Category: Odd
- 61,263 Views Category: Fun
- 54,222 Views Category: Fun