Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 183,922 Views Category: Odd
- 144,847 Views Category: Fun
- 134,855 Views Category: Culture
- 92,489 Views Category: Culture
- 91,985 Views Category: Fun
- 90,864 Views Category: Culture
- 73,497 Views Category: Culture
- 71,134 Views Category: Odd
- 63,620 Views Category: Fun
- 56,466 Views Category: Fun