Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 189,767 Views Category: Odd
- 149,209 Views Category: Fun
- 138,849 Views Category: Culture
- 98,660 Views Category: Culture
- 97,821 Views Category: Fun
- 97,404 Views Category: Culture
- 78,636 Views Category: Culture
- 76,811 Views Category: Odd
- 68,763 Views Category: Fun
- 61,617 Views Category: Fun