Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 190,622 Views Category: Odd
- 149,929 Views Category: Fun
- 139,419 Views Category: Culture
- 100,136 Views Category: Culture
- 98,747 Views Category: Culture
- 98,674 Views Category: Fun
- 79,438 Views Category: Culture
- 77,654 Views Category: Odd
- 69,526 Views Category: Fun
- 62,656 Views Category: Fun