Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 166,199 Views Category: Odd
- 135,084 Views Category: Fun
- 125,016 Views Category: Culture
- 82,905 Views Category: Culture
- 79,684 Views Category: Culture
- 79,475 Views Category: Fun
- 63,897 Views Category: Culture
- 59,624 Views Category: Odd
- 53,791 Views Category: Fun
- 46,842 Views Category: Fun