Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 171,201 Views Category: Odd
- 137,581 Views Category: Fun
- 127,642 Views Category: Culture
- 84,723 Views Category: Culture
- 82,694 Views Category: Culture
- 82,554 Views Category: Fun
- 66,416 Views Category: Culture
- 62,470 Views Category: Odd
- 55,760 Views Category: Fun
- 48,718 Views Category: Fun