Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 184,232 Views Category: Odd
- 144,926 Views Category: Fun
- 134,954 Views Category: Culture
- 92,964 Views Category: Culture
- 92,405 Views Category: Fun
- 90,997 Views Category: Culture
- 73,725 Views Category: Culture
- 71,358 Views Category: Odd
- 63,801 Views Category: Fun
- 56,677 Views Category: Fun