Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 173,614 Views Category: Odd
- 138,909 Views Category: Fun
- 129,109 Views Category: Culture
- 86,026 Views Category: Culture
- 85,080 Views Category: Fun
- 84,336 Views Category: Culture
- 67,757 Views Category: Culture
- 64,240 Views Category: Odd
- 57,153 Views Category: Fun
- 50,106 Views Category: Fun