Medical Marijuana to Appear on November Ballot in Arkansas
Category: Medical Marijuana | Posted on Thu, August, 23rd 2012 by THCFinder
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- Medical marijuana advocates have succeeded in getting their proposal before Arkansas voters this November.
Activists on Monday afternoon turned in 74,406 signatures in 19 boxes of petitions to the Arkansas Secretary of State's office. Earlier in the summer, the group turned in another batch of petitions, but fell - 26,000 short of the 62,507 valid signatures they need.
The Arkansas Secretary of State Wednesday: "Our office verified over 69,000 signatures for Arkansans for Compassionate care. They will be certified to the ballot."
- 186,024 Views Category: Odd
- 145,977 Views Category: Fun
- 136,072 Views Category: Culture
- 94,438 Views Category: Culture
- 93,936 Views Category: Fun
- 92,512 Views Category: Culture
- 74,910 Views Category: Culture
- 72,738 Views Category: Odd
- 65,014 Views Category: Fun
- 57,939 Views Category: Fun