Medical Marijuana to Appear on November Ballot in Arkansas
Category: Medical Marijuana | Posted on Thu, August, 23rd 2012 by THCFinder
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- Medical marijuana advocates have succeeded in getting their proposal before Arkansas voters this November.
Activists on Monday afternoon turned in 74,406 signatures in 19 boxes of petitions to the Arkansas Secretary of State's office. Earlier in the summer, the group turned in another batch of petitions, but fell - 26,000 short of the 62,507 valid signatures they need.
The Arkansas Secretary of State Wednesday: "Our office verified over 69,000 signatures for Arkansans for Compassionate care. They will be certified to the ballot."
- 173,547 Views Category: Odd
- 138,863 Views Category: Fun
- 129,056 Views Category: Culture
- 85,978 Views Category: Culture
- 85,021 Views Category: Fun
- 84,264 Views Category: Culture
- 67,710 Views Category: Culture
- 64,193 Views Category: Odd
- 57,094 Views Category: Fun
- 50,065 Views Category: Fun