Medical Marijuana to Appear on November Ballot in Arkansas
Category: Medical Marijuana | Posted on Thu, August, 23rd 2012 by THCFinder
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- Medical marijuana advocates have succeeded in getting their proposal before Arkansas voters this November.
Activists on Monday afternoon turned in 74,406 signatures in 19 boxes of petitions to the Arkansas Secretary of State's office. Earlier in the summer, the group turned in another batch of petitions, but fell - 26,000 short of the 62,507 valid signatures they need.
The Arkansas Secretary of State Wednesday: "Our office verified over 69,000 signatures for Arkansans for Compassionate care. They will be certified to the ballot."
- 190,884 Views Category: Odd
- 150,088 Views Category: Fun
- 139,590 Views Category: Culture
- 100,482 Views Category: Culture
- 99,096 Views Category: Culture
- 98,911 Views Category: Fun
- 79,671 Views Category: Culture
- 77,859 Views Category: Odd
- 69,756 Views Category: Fun
- 62,914 Views Category: Fun