Medical Marijuana to Appear on November Ballot in Arkansas
Category: Medical Marijuana | Posted on Thu, August, 23rd 2012 by THCFinder
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- Medical marijuana advocates have succeeded in getting their proposal before Arkansas voters this November.
Activists on Monday afternoon turned in 74,406 signatures in 19 boxes of petitions to the Arkansas Secretary of State's office. Earlier in the summer, the group turned in another batch of petitions, but fell - 26,000 short of the 62,507 valid signatures they need.
The Arkansas Secretary of State Wednesday: "Our office verified over 69,000 signatures for Arkansans for Compassionate care. They will be certified to the ballot."
Add Your Comments...
No comments have been posted yet!
- 166,117 Views Category: Odd
- 135,050 Views Category: Fun
- 124,973 Views Category: Culture
- 82,880 Views Category: Culture
- 79,644 Views Category: Culture
- 79,438 Views Category: Fun
- 63,861 Views Category: Culture
- 59,580 Views Category: Odd
- 53,762 Views Category: Fun
- 46,814 Views Category: Fun