Medical Marijuana to Appear on November Ballot in Arkansas
Category: Medical Marijuana | Posted on Thu, August, 23rd 2012 by THCFinder
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- Medical marijuana advocates have succeeded in getting their proposal before Arkansas voters this November.
Activists on Monday afternoon turned in 74,406 signatures in 19 boxes of petitions to the Arkansas Secretary of State's office. Earlier in the summer, the group turned in another batch of petitions, but fell - 26,000 short of the 62,507 valid signatures they need.
The Arkansas Secretary of State Wednesday: "Our office verified over 69,000 signatures for Arkansans for Compassionate care. They will be certified to the ballot."
- 189,764 Views Category: Odd
- 149,203 Views Category: Fun
- 138,842 Views Category: Culture
- 98,653 Views Category: Culture
- 97,821 Views Category: Fun
- 97,399 Views Category: Culture
- 78,632 Views Category: Culture
- 76,808 Views Category: Odd
- 68,760 Views Category: Fun
- 61,613 Views Category: Fun