Medical Marijuana to Appear on November Ballot in Arkansas
Category: Medical Marijuana | Posted on Thu, August, 23rd 2012 by THCFinder
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- Medical marijuana advocates have succeeded in getting their proposal before Arkansas voters this November.
Activists on Monday afternoon turned in 74,406 signatures in 19 boxes of petitions to the Arkansas Secretary of State's office. Earlier in the summer, the group turned in another batch of petitions, but fell - 26,000 short of the 62,507 valid signatures they need.
The Arkansas Secretary of State Wednesday: "Our office verified over 69,000 signatures for Arkansans for Compassionate care. They will be certified to the ballot."
- 180,595 Views Category: Odd
- 142,563 Views Category: Fun
- 132,711 Views Category: Culture
- 90,076 Views Category: Culture
- 89,515 Views Category: Fun
- 88,410 Views Category: Culture
- 71,317 Views Category: Culture
- 68,518 Views Category: Odd
- 61,278 Views Category: Fun
- 54,232 Views Category: Fun