Medical Marijuana to Appear on November Ballot in Arkansas
Category: Medical Marijuana | Posted on Thu, August, 23rd 2012 by THCFinder
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- Medical marijuana advocates have succeeded in getting their proposal before Arkansas voters this November.
Activists on Monday afternoon turned in 74,406 signatures in 19 boxes of petitions to the Arkansas Secretary of State's office. Earlier in the summer, the group turned in another batch of petitions, but fell - 26,000 short of the 62,507 valid signatures they need.
The Arkansas Secretary of State Wednesday: "Our office verified over 69,000 signatures for Arkansans for Compassionate care. They will be certified to the ballot."
- 177,238 Views Category: Odd
- 140,717 Views Category: Fun
- 130,986 Views Category: Culture
- 88,071 Views Category: Culture
- 87,312 Views Category: Fun
- 86,353 Views Category: Culture
- 69,514 Views Category: Culture
- 66,314 Views Category: Odd
- 59,168 Views Category: Fun
- 51,995 Views Category: Fun