Medical Marijuana to Appear on November Ballot in Arkansas
Category: Medical Marijuana | Posted on Thu, August, 23rd 2012 by THCFinder
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- Medical marijuana advocates have succeeded in getting their proposal before Arkansas voters this November.
Activists on Monday afternoon turned in 74,406 signatures in 19 boxes of petitions to the Arkansas Secretary of State's office. Earlier in the summer, the group turned in another batch of petitions, but fell - 26,000 short of the 62,507 valid signatures they need.
The Arkansas Secretary of State Wednesday: "Our office verified over 69,000 signatures for Arkansans for Compassionate care. They will be certified to the ballot."
- 179,862 Views Category: Odd
- 142,137 Views Category: Fun
- 132,351 Views Category: Culture
- 89,666 Views Category: Culture
- 88,935 Views Category: Fun
- 87,924 Views Category: Culture
- 70,900 Views Category: Culture
- 68,020 Views Category: Odd
- 60,767 Views Category: Fun
- 53,740 Views Category: Fun