Medical Marijuana to Appear on November Ballot in Arkansas
Category: Medical Marijuana | Posted on Thu, August, 23rd 2012 by THCFinder
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- Medical marijuana advocates have succeeded in getting their proposal before Arkansas voters this November.
Activists on Monday afternoon turned in 74,406 signatures in 19 boxes of petitions to the Arkansas Secretary of State's office. Earlier in the summer, the group turned in another batch of petitions, but fell - 26,000 short of the 62,507 valid signatures they need.
The Arkansas Secretary of State Wednesday: "Our office verified over 69,000 signatures for Arkansans for Compassionate care. They will be certified to the ballot."
- 182,538 Views Category: Odd
- 143,940 Views Category: Fun
- 134,011 Views Category: Culture
- 91,490 Views Category: Culture
- 91,098 Views Category: Fun
- 89,885 Views Category: Culture
- 72,621 Views Category: Culture
- 70,148 Views Category: Odd
- 62,721 Views Category: Fun
- 55,622 Views Category: Fun