Alabama is considering a bill to legalize medical marijuana
A bill has been filed with the Alabama House that would legalize marijuana for medical purposes for patients who have serious ailments. Altho many attempts have been made in the past to approve medical marijuana it has yet to be approved and with 18 other states who have already approved medical marijuana there is hope that this could go through.
Approving Medical Marijuana would help patients with Cancer, MS, and many others who are suffering from severe pain. It's only a matter of time before other states follow through like the 18 others so here is hoping that Alabama gets added to that list.
- 182,470 Views Category: Odd
- 143,878 Views Category: Fun
- 133,959 Views Category: Culture
- 91,434 Views Category: Culture
- 91,040 Views Category: Fun
- 89,831 Views Category: Culture
- 72,568 Views Category: Culture
- 70,089 Views Category: Odd
- 62,659 Views Category: Fun
- 55,566 Views Category: Fun