Alabama is considering a bill to legalize medical marijuana
A bill has been filed with the Alabama House that would legalize marijuana for medical purposes for patients who have serious ailments. Altho many attempts have been made in the past to approve medical marijuana it has yet to be approved and with 18 other states who have already approved medical marijuana there is hope that this could go through.
Approving Medical Marijuana would help patients with Cancer, MS, and many others who are suffering from severe pain. It's only a matter of time before other states follow through like the 18 others so here is hoping that Alabama gets added to that list.
- 191,115 Views Category: Odd
- 150,255 Views Category: Fun
- 139,729 Views Category: Culture
- 100,770 Views Category: Culture
- 99,344 Views Category: Culture
- 99,119 Views Category: Fun
- 79,861 Views Category: Culture
- 78,034 Views Category: Odd
- 69,939 Views Category: Fun
- 63,109 Views Category: Fun