Lawmakers renew efforts to bring medical marijuana to Texas
Category: Medical Marijuana | Posted on Wed, January, 23rd 2013 by THCFinder
AUSTIN -- There are renewed efforts from lawmakers to bring medical marijuana to Texas.
State Representative Elliott Naishtat has introduced a bill to give patients using medical marijuana an affirmative defense in court.
House Bill 594 would protect patients if they are arrested on charges of marijuana possession.
Lawmakers have introduced similar measures in previous legislative sessions, but patients and advocates are still waiting for a hearing on the bill.
Lets hope Texas steps up and starts moving in the right direction for the patients in need.
Add Your Comments...
No comments have been posted yet!
- 166,224 Views Category: Odd
- 135,093 Views Category: Fun
- 125,029 Views Category: Culture
- 82,910 Views Category: Culture
- 79,693 Views Category: Culture
- 79,491 Views Category: Fun
- 63,907 Views Category: Culture
- 59,636 Views Category: Odd
- 53,803 Views Category: Fun
- 46,851 Views Category: Fun