Lawmakers renew efforts to bring medical marijuana to Texas
Category: Medical Marijuana | Posted on Wed, January, 23rd 2013 by THCFinder
AUSTIN -- There are renewed efforts from lawmakers to bring medical marijuana to Texas.
State Representative Elliott Naishtat has introduced a bill to give patients using medical marijuana an affirmative defense in court.
House Bill 594 would protect patients if they are arrested on charges of marijuana possession.
Lawmakers have introduced similar measures in previous legislative sessions, but patients and advocates are still waiting for a hearing on the bill.
Lets hope Texas steps up and starts moving in the right direction for the patients in need.
- 191,780 Views Category: Odd
- 150,859 Views Category: Fun
- 140,482 Views Category: Culture
- 101,807 Views Category: Culture
- 100,402 Views Category: Culture
- 99,890 Views Category: Fun
- 80,528 Views Category: Culture
- 78,742 Views Category: Odd
- 70,599 Views Category: Fun
- 64,011 Views Category: Fun