Lawmakers renew efforts to bring medical marijuana to Texas
Category: Medical Marijuana | Posted on Wed, January, 23rd 2013 by THCFinder
AUSTIN -- There are renewed efforts from lawmakers to bring medical marijuana to Texas.
State Representative Elliott Naishtat has introduced a bill to give patients using medical marijuana an affirmative defense in court.
House Bill 594 would protect patients if they are arrested on charges of marijuana possession.
Lawmakers have introduced similar measures in previous legislative sessions, but patients and advocates are still waiting for a hearing on the bill.
Lets hope Texas steps up and starts moving in the right direction for the patients in need.
- 185,540 Views Category: Odd
- 145,727 Views Category: Fun
- 135,804 Views Category: Culture
- 94,089 Views Category: Culture
- 93,582 Views Category: Fun
- 92,086 Views Category: Culture
- 74,642 Views Category: Culture
- 72,377 Views Category: Odd
- 64,686 Views Category: Fun
- 57,639 Views Category: Fun