Lawmakers renew efforts to bring medical marijuana to Texas
Category: Medical Marijuana | Posted on Wed, January, 23rd 2013 by THCFinder
AUSTIN -- There are renewed efforts from lawmakers to bring medical marijuana to Texas.
State Representative Elliott Naishtat has introduced a bill to give patients using medical marijuana an affirmative defense in court.
House Bill 594 would protect patients if they are arrested on charges of marijuana possession.
Lawmakers have introduced similar measures in previous legislative sessions, but patients and advocates are still waiting for a hearing on the bill.
Lets hope Texas steps up and starts moving in the right direction for the patients in need.
- 173,707 Views Category: Odd
- 138,997 Views Category: Fun
- 129,183 Views Category: Culture
- 86,120 Views Category: Culture
- 85,182 Views Category: Fun
- 84,433 Views Category: Culture
- 67,848 Views Category: Culture
- 64,353 Views Category: Odd
- 57,252 Views Category: Fun
- 50,169 Views Category: Fun