Lawmakers renew efforts to bring medical marijuana to Texas
Category: Medical Marijuana | Posted on Wed, January, 23rd 2013 by THCFinder
AUSTIN -- There are renewed efforts from lawmakers to bring medical marijuana to Texas.
State Representative Elliott Naishtat has introduced a bill to give patients using medical marijuana an affirmative defense in court.
House Bill 594 would protect patients if they are arrested on charges of marijuana possession.
Lawmakers have introduced similar measures in previous legislative sessions, but patients and advocates are still waiting for a hearing on the bill.
Lets hope Texas steps up and starts moving in the right direction for the patients in need.
- 186,130 Views Category: Odd
- 146,039 Views Category: Fun
- 136,136 Views Category: Culture
- 94,514 Views Category: Culture
- 94,029 Views Category: Fun
- 92,623 Views Category: Culture
- 74,988 Views Category: Culture
- 72,825 Views Category: Odd
- 65,092 Views Category: Fun
- 58,010 Views Category: Fun