Lawmakers renew efforts to bring medical marijuana to Texas
Category: Medical Marijuana | Posted on Wed, January, 23rd 2013 by THCFinder
AUSTIN -- There are renewed efforts from lawmakers to bring medical marijuana to Texas.
State Representative Elliott Naishtat has introduced a bill to give patients using medical marijuana an affirmative defense in court.
House Bill 594 would protect patients if they are arrested on charges of marijuana possession.
Lawmakers have introduced similar measures in previous legislative sessions, but patients and advocates are still waiting for a hearing on the bill.
Lets hope Texas steps up and starts moving in the right direction for the patients in need.
- 181,638 Views Category: Odd
- 143,271 Views Category: Fun
- 133,407 Views Category: Culture
- 90,845 Views Category: Culture
- 90,344 Views Category: Fun
- 89,186 Views Category: Culture
- 72,024 Views Category: Culture
- 69,382 Views Category: Odd
- 62,026 Views Category: Fun
- 55,013 Views Category: Fun