California Vet Doug Kramer Wants Medical Marijuana For Dogs
Category: Medical Marijuana | Posted on Sun, April, 7th 2013 by THCFinder
California veterinarian Doug Kramer has launched a campaign to legalize medical marijuana for dogs. Kramer believes THC in marijuana could help canines with conditions that are not responding to other treatments.
Kramer has a website focused on alternative medicine called “Vet Guru: Enlightened Therapeutics.” The About Us page reads:
Rather than relying solely on pharmaceutical medications alone, Dr. Kramer believes strongly in a more holistic and comprehensive approach.
Kramer told Harry Cheadle at VICE he got the idea for medical marijuana from a client. “A client first brought it to my attention.”
“She had a pet that was not responding well to any of the pain medications or the steroids that we were giving it, and she wanted to talk about getting medical marijuana,” Kramer said.
When asked how he would administer THC to dogs, Kramer suggested a glycerin cannabis tincture, which requires the patient take a drop of, usually tasty, THC on the tongue, rather than smoking or eating it.
Read more: http://www.opposingviews.com
- 264,561 Views Category: Culture
- 262,506 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 195,488 Views Category: Odd
- 191,278 Views Category: Fun
- 183,891 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 154,285 Views Category: Fun
- 144,007 Views Category: Culture
- 107,201 Views Category: Culture
- 105,549 Views Category: Culture
- 103,948 Views Category: Fun