Illinois medical marijuana sales top $210K in first week
Illinois medical marijuana dispensaries sold nearly $211,000 worth of medical cannabis to patients in the first week of legal sales, as reported by the Associated Press.
Those figures are pretty high, considering only eight dispensaries are currently operating in the state and less than a quarter of eligible patients have made medical marijuana purchases so far.
According to Illinois’ medical marijuana program director Joseph Wright, dispensaries served 806 patients in the first week of sales. Customers purchased approximately 406 ounces of medical cannabis at a price of roughly $450 per ounce.
- 194,140 Views Category: Odd
- 153,037 Views Category: Fun
- 142,565 Views Category: Culture
- 105,408 Views Category: Culture
- 103,793 Views Category: Culture
- 102,556 Views Category: Fun
- 82,877 Views Category: Culture
- 81,167 Views Category: Odd
- 73,116 Views Category: Fun
- 66,449 Views Category: Fun