Illinois medical marijuana sales top $210K in first week
Illinois medical marijuana dispensaries sold nearly $211,000 worth of medical cannabis to patients in the first week of legal sales, as reported by the Associated Press.
Those figures are pretty high, considering only eight dispensaries are currently operating in the state and less than a quarter of eligible patients have made medical marijuana purchases so far.
According to Illinois’ medical marijuana program director Joseph Wright, dispensaries served 806 patients in the first week of sales. Customers purchased approximately 406 ounces of medical cannabis at a price of roughly $450 per ounce.
- 195,138 Views Category: Odd
- 153,988 Views Category: Fun
- 143,840 Views Category: Culture
- 106,974 Views Category: Culture
- 105,195 Views Category: Culture
- 103,660 Views Category: Fun
- 102,631 Views Category: Videos
- 102,597 Views Category: Fun
- 101,326 Views Category: Culture
- 99,096 Views Category: News