Illinois medical marijuana sales top $210K in first week
Illinois medical marijuana dispensaries sold nearly $211,000 worth of medical cannabis to patients in the first week of legal sales, as reported by the Associated Press.
Those figures are pretty high, considering only eight dispensaries are currently operating in the state and less than a quarter of eligible patients have made medical marijuana purchases so far.
According to Illinois’ medical marijuana program director Joseph Wright, dispensaries served 806 patients in the first week of sales. Customers purchased approximately 406 ounces of medical cannabis at a price of roughly $450 per ounce.
- 194,671 Views Category: Odd
- 153,569 Views Category: Fun
- 143,272 Views Category: Culture
- 106,387 Views Category: Culture
- 104,610 Views Category: Culture
- 103,163 Views Category: Fun
- 83,492 Views Category: Culture
- 81,764 Views Category: Odd
- 73,756 Views Category: Fun
- 73,275 Views Category: Fun