Medical Marijuana Miracles: Everything You Need to Know about RSO and Cancer
One of the things that attracted me most to the cannabis industry were the stories of cancer patients who used cannabinoids to help in the treatment of their disease. As an entrepreneur in the cannabis sector, I always try to stay up-to-date on the latest developments in medical marijuana; however, the product that’s most recently peaked my interest has been around for a long time—Rick Simpson Oil (RSO).
With the aid of RSO, along with lifestyle changes and an accompanying diet, many cancer patients, some of whom are now in remission, are living a much healthier life. It has been long established that weed can be a vital weapon in the fight against cancer, but I wanted to understand what makes it so effective.
Cannabis’ well-documented anti-inflammatory properties may play an important role. You might not have learned about this in school, but every human cell contains an endocannabinoid receptor, so the anti-inflammatory benefits of cannabinoid can be felt throughout the body.
- 509,412 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 413,397 Views Category: Culture
- 329,608 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 279,938 Views Category: Fun
- 199,366 Views Category: Odd
- 157,492 Views Category: Fun
- 155,709 Views Category: Videos
- 154,698 Views Category: Nugs
- 150,441 Views Category: News
- 149,393 Views Category: Nugs