Olivia Newton-John Is Using Medical Marijuana To Treat Her Cancer
Medical marijuana is becoming more common among cancer patients. Sadly, singer and actress Olivia Newton-John is currently dealing with her second bout of breast cancer. In May, she announced that the cancer had returned. But there’s a beacon of hope: Olivia Newton-John is using medical marijuana to treat her cancer. And if anything, she’s ready for the battle ahead.
The 68-year-old Australian import first rose to international fame in the role of doe-eyed, charmingly naive do-gooder Sandy in the movie-musical adaptation of “Grease.”
In 1992, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. She underwent chemotherapy and had a partial mastectomy.
- 509,405 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 413,395 Views Category: Culture
- 329,602 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 279,937 Views Category: Fun
- 199,366 Views Category: Odd
- 157,492 Views Category: Fun
- 155,709 Views Category: Videos
- 154,698 Views Category: Nugs
- 150,440 Views Category: News
- 149,393 Views Category: Nugs