'Medibles' an option for patients who don't want to smoke
For the unforunate medical marijuana patients that cannot smoke their medication, medibles were the solution to help ease their pain and suffering. In roughly 21 days that solution will be gone and and untold amount of medical marijuana patients will have no way to take their medication as needed.
Judge Grants Rastafarian Exemption From Probation Drug Testing
Michigan Court Narrows State's Medical Marijuana Law
Medical marijuana users fly under campus radar
Maine's doctors are starting to come around and realize people can use marijuana for their ailements with success. Even campus doctors have begun prescribing students at local universites their medical marijuana recommendations.
Patient benefits from marijuana
Could medical marijuana provide tax dollars for cities?
With such a large amount of registered medical marijuana users, the state could be providing large amounts of new revenue by simply taxing and regulating medical marijuana dispensaries that patients have the right to.
- 189,950 Views Category: Odd
- 149,345 Views Category: Fun
- 138,950 Views Category: Culture
- 99,103 Views Category: Culture
- 97,994 Views Category: Fun
- 97,670 Views Category: Culture
- 78,781 Views Category: Culture
- 76,985 Views Category: Odd
- 68,891 Views Category: Fun
- 61,783 Views Category: Fun