Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
Medical marijuana could cost epileptic man custody of daughter
Nebraska attorney submits paperwork for state ballot initiative to legalize marijuana
Man Wants To Use Medical Marijuana In Jail
Protestors Picket Arraignment of Medical Marijuana Dispensary Owners
Medical Marijuana Patient taken to jail
- 189,195 Views Category: Odd
- 148,647 Views Category: Fun
- 138,395 Views Category: Culture
- 97,967 Views Category: Culture
- 97,267 Views Category: Fun
- 96,512 Views Category: Culture
- 78,072 Views Category: Culture
- 76,189 Views Category: Odd
- 68,189 Views Category: Fun
- 60,998 Views Category: Fun