Colorado issues first medical-marijuana business licenses in U.S.
Feds urged to ease up on medical pot
Obama's Misguided Crackdown on Medical Marijuana
Is re-election more important than letting people take medication that can ease their suffering and pain and let them live normal lives? It seems so with Obamas recent change of heart and flip flopping on his promises to not interfer with state side affairs. The promise to stop going after legal medical marijuana dispensaries has been broken just like many other promises Mr. Obama has made.
Lawyer: Governor, AG conspiring against medical marijuana
Medical marijuana card holder sues government over gun rights
Feds hold up New Jerseys marijuana program even more
At this point it's uncertain what New Jerseys Governor has planned but it most likely won't be anything in the rigth direction and we can only assume that this will give them another reaons to continue to delay any progress with setting up legal dispensaries for medical marijuana patients.
- 191,131 Views Category: Odd
- 150,271 Views Category: Fun
- 139,743 Views Category: Culture
- 100,782 Views Category: Culture
- 99,364 Views Category: Culture
- 99,135 Views Category: Fun
- 79,875 Views Category: Culture
- 78,047 Views Category: Odd
- 69,951 Views Category: Fun
- 63,119 Views Category: Fun