Family Uses Medical Marijuana to Treat Son’s Cancer
Marijuana-Like Chemicals Inhibit Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) in Late-State AIDS
A new study shows potential in helping late stage AIDS patients by possibly slowing down the virus's effects and reducing the infection of the virus.
Medical Marijuana Crackdown Explained: Feds Are Saving the Children
Patient punishment: Medicinal pot user weeded out of work
Angel Raich, Cancer Patient, Kicked Out Of Hospital For Using Medical Marijuana
I think I may have finally heard the most idiotic statement ever said, and sadly by a doctor! "The pharmacist said, you can't use cannabis in this hospital," Raich told the television station. "That's a death sentence."
Marijuana Initiatives in California Flaming Out
Our sources are tellling us to be on the look out for Cannabis to be rescheduled to a schedule 2 substance , finally admitting that cannabis has medicinal values. So this could be the beginning of a whole new chapter for the medical mariuana industry.
- 192,445 Views Category: Odd
- 151,505 Views Category: Fun
- 141,048 Views Category: Culture
- 102,840 Views Category: Culture
- 101,446 Views Category: Culture
- 100,648 Views Category: Fun
- 81,222 Views Category: Culture
- 79,401 Views Category: Odd
- 71,316 Views Category: Fun
- 64,731 Views Category: Fun