Federal crackdown leaves Calif. medical marijuana industry weighing risks
Investors and futures dispensary owners are now beginning to weigh out their options with the federal government continueing to make threats against the medical marijuana industry.
RAND Withdraws Medical Marijuana Study About Crime Stats
RAND forced to back track with it's study after harassment from the federal government.
Feds wrongly attack medical marijuana users
Medical marijuana users are going through more bullshit every day because of the federal governments constant loosing battle against the war on drugs.
Judge sets Nevada medical marijuana law arguments for November
Will dispensaries finally get a green light to open up in Nevada and start helping medical marijuana patients or will this case shutter any chances of future dispensaries opening up anytime soon?
Regulation Confusion Over Medical Marijuana
Calif. braces for medical marijuana crackdown
- 190,893 Views Category: Odd
- 150,098 Views Category: Fun
- 139,594 Views Category: Culture
- 100,498 Views Category: Culture
- 99,108 Views Category: Culture
- 98,917 Views Category: Fun
- 79,685 Views Category: Culture
- 77,868 Views Category: Odd
- 69,766 Views Category: Fun
- 62,931 Views Category: Fun