Regulating, taxing pot is way to go for county
Will Oklahoma be the next medical marijuana state?
Is Oklahoma ready to step up to the plate and let medical patients in need finally have a legal method of obtaining their medical marijuana?
Sixteen states and the District of Columbia have already legalized medical marijuana. A landmark study by researchers at the University of California challenges old negative stereotypes of the typical user of medical marijuana.
It's time for Oklahoma's governor and lawmakers to quit digging in their heels-- and open their eyes. How much longer should Oklahomans be denied the significant and proven benefits of medical marijuana?
Patient says marijuana works
Medical marijuana dispensaries close after ruling
New Jersey Medical Marijuana Patient Sent to Prison
Michigan court deals blow to new medical marijuana law
- 190,163 Views Category: Odd
- 149,539 Views Category: Fun
- 139,092 Views Category: Culture
- 99,507 Views Category: Culture
- 98,187 Views Category: Fun
- 98,050 Views Category: Culture
- 78,982 Views Category: Culture
- 77,238 Views Category: Odd
- 69,112 Views Category: Fun
- 62,103 Views Category: Fun