Family Uses Medical Marijuana to Treat Son’s Cancer
Marijuana-Like Chemicals Inhibit Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) in Late-State AIDS
A new study shows potential in helping late stage AIDS patients by possibly slowing down the virus's effects and reducing the infection of the virus.
Medical Marijuana Crackdown Explained: Feds Are Saving the Children
Patient punishment: Medicinal pot user weeded out of work
Angel Raich, Cancer Patient, Kicked Out Of Hospital For Using Medical Marijuana
I think I may have finally heard the most idiotic statement ever said, and sadly by a doctor! "The pharmacist said, you can't use cannabis in this hospital," Raich told the television station. "That's a death sentence."
Marijuana Initiatives in California Flaming Out
Our sources are tellling us to be on the look out for Cannabis to be rescheduled to a schedule 2 substance , finally admitting that cannabis has medicinal values. So this could be the beginning of a whole new chapter for the medical mariuana industry.
- 193,785 Views Category: Odd
- 152,758 Views Category: Fun
- 142,282 Views Category: Culture
- 104,935 Views Category: Culture
- 103,315 Views Category: Culture
- 102,184 Views Category: Fun
- 82,579 Views Category: Culture
- 80,815 Views Category: Odd
- 72,737 Views Category: Fun
- 66,113 Views Category: Fun