Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Bill Back In Action
Canadians just won the right to grow medical marijuana
Canadian medical marijuana patients have won the right to grow their own bud in a landmark court ruling released Wednesday.
Federal Judge Michael Phelan has ruled in favor of four British Columbia residents, declaring the country's medical marijuana regime, known as the Marijuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR), unconstitutional.
This means that the federal law passed by the former Conservative government of Stephen Harper has no force and effect.
First-Ever Museum Exhibition On Marijuana In California To Open In April
Australia Legalizes Medical Marijuana
Detroit Mayor Duggan’s Anti-Marijuana Bit Reveals City Bias
Pot Cultivation Replaces Prison Economy in California Town
- 189,773 Views Category: Odd
- 149,216 Views Category: Fun
- 138,852 Views Category: Culture
- 98,675 Views Category: Culture
- 97,836 Views Category: Fun
- 97,419 Views Category: Culture
- 78,641 Views Category: Culture
- 76,827 Views Category: Odd
- 68,770 Views Category: Fun
- 61,624 Views Category: Fun