Bud for Buddy: These People Are Giving Marijuana to Their Pets
If you believe medical marijuana can help humans deal with pain, chemotherapy or anxiety, why not try it on pets?
Gi Gi Griffin is willing to try. The widowed real estate broker from the upscale Pacific Palisades area of Los Angeles looks like the last person you'd see walking into a pot dispensary in Hollywood. But she's not here for herself. She's here to buy cannabis for her 6-year-old Sheltie, Joy.
"I just knew I wanted to try whatever would help with my dog," she said.
She's part of the latest growth market for pot: Pets.
Multiple Nations Call For Marijuana Reform At United Nations Special Session
Maine Could Be 1st State to OK Medical Pot to Treat Addicts
UNGASS: Mexican President Supports Medical Marijuana
Medical Pot Activists Fear Epilepsy Drug Could Undercut Them
Pennsylvania Governor Signs Medical Marijuana Bill Into Law
- 190,153 Views Category: Odd
- 149,529 Views Category: Fun
- 139,086 Views Category: Culture
- 99,485 Views Category: Culture
- 98,180 Views Category: Fun
- 98,034 Views Category: Culture
- 78,972 Views Category: Culture
- 77,220 Views Category: Odd
- 69,102 Views Category: Fun
- 62,091 Views Category: Fun