Federal crackdown leaves Calif. medical marijuana industry weighing risks
Investors and futures dispensary owners are now beginning to weigh out their options with the federal government continueing to make threats against the medical marijuana industry.
RAND Withdraws Medical Marijuana Study About Crime Stats
RAND forced to back track with it's study after harassment from the federal government.
Feds wrongly attack medical marijuana users
Medical marijuana users are going through more bullshit every day because of the federal governments constant loosing battle against the war on drugs.
Judge sets Nevada medical marijuana law arguments for November
Will dispensaries finally get a green light to open up in Nevada and start helping medical marijuana patients or will this case shutter any chances of future dispensaries opening up anytime soon?
Regulation Confusion Over Medical Marijuana
Calif. braces for medical marijuana crackdown
- 191,908 Views Category: Odd
- 151,001 Views Category: Fun
- 140,603 Views Category: Culture
- 102,048 Views Category: Culture
- 100,652 Views Category: Culture
- 100,052 Views Category: Fun
- 80,680 Views Category: Culture
- 78,886 Views Category: Odd
- 70,755 Views Category: Fun
- 64,194 Views Category: Fun