News Montana Judge Blocks Medical Marijuana Restrictions
Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
Medical marijuana could cost epileptic man custody of daughter
Nebraska attorney submits paperwork for state ballot initiative to legalize marijuana
Man Wants To Use Medical Marijuana In Jail
Protestors Picket Arraignment of Medical Marijuana Dispensary Owners
- 190,331 Views Category: Odd
- 149,685 Views Category: Fun
- 139,198 Views Category: Culture
- 99,744 Views Category: Culture
- 98,360 Views Category: Fun
- 98,325 Views Category: Culture
- 79,134 Views Category: Culture
- 77,402 Views Category: Odd
- 69,287 Views Category: Fun
- 62,299 Views Category: Fun