Four In Five Illinois Voters Support Medicinal Marijuana But Split On Recreational
Help Oregon Patients Keep OMMP Growers
‘Uncle Spliffy’ Seeks To Change Negative Perceptions About Cannabis And Sports
Arkansans For Compassionate Care Have Gathered Over 60K Signatures
Ohioans For Medical Marijuana Submit Initiative Petition To State A.G.
82 apply to operate Detroit marijuana shops
Companies like Dank House, Motown Meds and Your Grass Station were among 82 businesses that applied to operate medical marijuana shops in Detroit on Tuesday, when the city’s new marijuana regulations went into effect.
Of the first 79 businesses that applied for zoning approval, 23 were from Detroit, 11 were from Howell, six were from Bloomfield Hills and the rest were scattered throughout the state, mostly in southeast Michigan.
On Tuesday, the city released a list of the first 79 applicants’ business names, proposed locations, and the names of individuals who own the businesses. By the end of the day, the city had received 82 applications, according to David Bell, interim director of the city’s Building, Safety Engineering and Environmental Department.
- 189,950 Views Category: Odd
- 149,348 Views Category: Fun
- 138,952 Views Category: Culture
- 99,105 Views Category: Culture
- 97,999 Views Category: Fun
- 97,674 Views Category: Culture
- 78,782 Views Category: Culture
- 76,986 Views Category: Odd
- 68,896 Views Category: Fun
- 61,787 Views Category: Fun