Mormon Church Comes Out Against Utah Medical Marijuana Bill
Potent Pot: Marijuana Is Stronger Now Than It Was 20 Years Ago
Pot is becoming more potent, a new study suggests.
In the study, the researchers looked at more than 38,600 samples of illegal marijuana seized by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration over 20 years. They found that the level of THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol— marijuana's main psychoactive ingredient — in the marijuana samples rose from about 4 percent in 1995 to about 12 percent in 2014.
Conversely, the level of CBD, or cannabidiol — an ingredient sometimes touted for its potential health benefits — fell from about 0.28 percent in 2001 to less than 0.15 percent in 2014.
Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Patients To Hold News Conference And Rally At Capitol
New York Will Consider Major Upgrades to Medical Marijuana Program
California Governor Signs Bill To End Medical Marijuana Deadline
Maine: Medical Marijuana Industry Call Organizers Working to End Prohibition “Scumbags”
- 189,719 Views Category: Odd
- 149,175 Views Category: Fun
- 138,814 Views Category: Culture
- 98,590 Views Category: Culture
- 97,782 Views Category: Fun
- 97,345 Views Category: Culture
- 78,598 Views Category: Culture
- 76,769 Views Category: Odd
- 68,704 Views Category: Fun
- 61,563 Views Category: Fun