Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
Medical marijuana could cost epileptic man custody of daughter
Nebraska attorney submits paperwork for state ballot initiative to legalize marijuana
Man Wants To Use Medical Marijuana In Jail
Protestors Picket Arraignment of Medical Marijuana Dispensary Owners
Medical Marijuana Patient taken to jail
- 192,268 Views Category: Odd
- 151,340 Views Category: Fun
- 140,905 Views Category: Culture
- 102,600 Views Category: Culture
- 101,180 Views Category: Culture
- 100,462 Views Category: Fun
- 81,047 Views Category: Culture
- 79,231 Views Category: Odd
- 71,112 Views Category: Fun
- 64,567 Views Category: Fun