Obama's Medical Marijuana Policy: Still Confusing
Why a Mother Uses Pot to Treat Autistic Son
Germany launch for cannabis drug Sativex
Dream Cream makes medicated mochas on the Hill
News Montana Judge Blocks Medical Marijuana Restrictions
Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
- 193,779 Views Category: Odd
- 152,753 Views Category: Fun
- 142,278 Views Category: Culture
- 104,928 Views Category: Culture
- 103,311 Views Category: Culture
- 102,177 Views Category: Fun
- 82,576 Views Category: Culture
- 80,810 Views Category: Odd
- 72,730 Views Category: Fun
- 66,101 Views Category: Fun