Patient Advocates Bring Medical Marijuana Issues To United Nations
Elizabeth Warren To The CDC: Look Into Medical Marijuana To Fight Opioid Addiction
Potent Pot: Marijuana Is Stronger Now Than It Was 20 Years Ago
Pot is becoming more potent, a new study suggests.
In the study, the researchers looked at more than 38,600 samples of illegal marijuana seized by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration over 20 years. They found that the level of THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol— marijuana's main psychoactive ingredient — in the marijuana samples rose from about 4 percent in 1995 to about 12 percent in 2014.
Conversely, the level of CBD, or cannabidiol — an ingredient sometimes touted for its potential health benefits — fell from about 0.28 percent in 2001 to less than 0.15 percent in 2014.
Mormon Church Comes Out Against Utah Medical Marijuana Bill
Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Patients To Hold News Conference And Rally At Capitol
New York Will Consider Major Upgrades to Medical Marijuana Program
- 190,616 Views Category: Odd
- 149,927 Views Category: Fun
- 139,416 Views Category: Culture
- 100,130 Views Category: Culture
- 98,742 Views Category: Culture
- 98,670 Views Category: Fun
- 79,436 Views Category: Culture
- 77,652 Views Category: Odd
- 69,522 Views Category: Fun
- 62,652 Views Category: Fun