Bud for Buddy: These People Are Giving Marijuana to Their Pets
If you believe medical marijuana can help humans deal with pain, chemotherapy or anxiety, why not try it on pets?
Gi Gi Griffin is willing to try. The widowed real estate broker from the upscale Pacific Palisades area of Los Angeles looks like the last person you'd see walking into a pot dispensary in Hollywood. But she's not here for herself. She's here to buy cannabis for her 6-year-old Sheltie, Joy.
"I just knew I wanted to try whatever would help with my dog," she said.
She's part of the latest growth market for pot: Pets.
UNGASS: Mexican President Supports Medical Marijuana
Medical Pot Activists Fear Epilepsy Drug Could Undercut Them
Pennsylvania Governor Signs Medical Marijuana Bill Into Law
Zombie Legislation: Are Lansing’s Marijuana Bills Dead Yet?
U.S. Senate Votes to Give Veterans Access to Medical Marijuana
- 191,463 Views Category: Odd
- 150,561 Views Category: Fun
- 140,124 Views Category: Culture
- 101,284 Views Category: Culture
- 99,956 Views Category: Culture
- 99,541 Views Category: Fun
- 80,216 Views Category: Culture
- 78,395 Views Category: Odd
- 70,288 Views Category: Fun
- 63,455 Views Category: Fun