U.S. Senate Votes to Prevent DEA Interference With Medical Marijuana
Maine Could Be 1st State to OK Medical Pot to Treat Addicts
Multiple Nations Call For Marijuana Reform At United Nations Special Session
Bud for Buddy: These People Are Giving Marijuana to Their Pets
If you believe medical marijuana can help humans deal with pain, chemotherapy or anxiety, why not try it on pets?
Gi Gi Griffin is willing to try. The widowed real estate broker from the upscale Pacific Palisades area of Los Angeles looks like the last person you'd see walking into a pot dispensary in Hollywood. But she's not here for herself. She's here to buy cannabis for her 6-year-old Sheltie, Joy.
"I just knew I wanted to try whatever would help with my dog," she said.
She's part of the latest growth market for pot: Pets.
UNGASS: Mexican President Supports Medical Marijuana
Medical Pot Activists Fear Epilepsy Drug Could Undercut Them
- 192,053 Views Category: Odd
- 151,133 Views Category: Fun
- 140,728 Views Category: Culture
- 102,269 Views Category: Culture
- 100,863 Views Category: Culture
- 100,232 Views Category: Fun
- 80,822 Views Category: Culture
- 79,027 Views Category: Odd
- 70,900 Views Category: Fun
- 64,349 Views Category: Fun