First-Ever Museum Exhibition On Marijuana In California To Open In April
Canadians just won the right to grow medical marijuana
Canadian medical marijuana patients have won the right to grow their own bud in a landmark court ruling released Wednesday.
Federal Judge Michael Phelan has ruled in favor of four British Columbia residents, declaring the country's medical marijuana regime, known as the Marijuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR), unconstitutional.
This means that the federal law passed by the former Conservative government of Stephen Harper has no force and effect.
Detroit Mayor Duggan’s Anti-Marijuana Bit Reveals City Bias
Stanton Municipal Medical Cannabis Ballot Measure Campaign Announcement
Pot Cultivation Replaces Prison Economy in California Town
Long-Term Marijuana Use Associated With Improved Pain Relief, Reduced Opioid Use
- 191,422 Views Category: Odd
- 150,530 Views Category: Fun
- 140,047 Views Category: Culture
- 101,240 Views Category: Culture
- 99,906 Views Category: Culture
- 99,511 Views Category: Fun
- 80,187 Views Category: Culture
- 78,365 Views Category: Odd
- 70,258 Views Category: Fun
- 63,426 Views Category: Fun