New York Health Officials Deny Additional Qualified Conditions for Failing Medical Marijuana Program
How Long After Harvest Is Medical Marijuana Considered To Be ‘Useable’ In Michigan?
A look inside Manhattan's first medical marijuana dispensary
With medicinal marijuana licenses in hand, New York dispensaries are finally gearing up to sell cannabis legally beginning Thursday.
Columbia Care arguably has one the buzziest dispensary locations inNew York City's Union Square neighborhood. The state in July granted five medicinal marijuana licenses.
Nicholas Vita, a former Goldman Sachs investment banker, runs Columbia Care. He's gearing up to open his shop on 14th Street. Business neighbors include a CityMD office and a Chickpea restaurant.
"Almost every subway line in the city touches Union Square, which makes the location incredibly accessible," said Vita, Columbia Care's chief executive.
Former US Rep Mike Ward And ‘Legalize Kentucky Now’ Seek To Reform Kentucky’s Marijuana Laws
Anti-Marijuana Politicians In Oregon Need To Remember The Story Of Dwight Holton
Precedent Setting Medical Marijuana Municipal Ballot Measure For Signal Hill
- 191,284 Views Category: Odd
- 150,402 Views Category: Fun
- 139,860 Views Category: Culture
- 101,001 Views Category: Culture
- 99,604 Views Category: Culture
- 99,323 Views Category: Fun
- 80,026 Views Category: Culture
- 78,202 Views Category: Odd
- 70,088 Views Category: Fun
- 63,267 Views Category: Fun