How Long After Harvest Is Medical Marijuana Considered To Be ‘Useable’ In Michigan?
A look inside Manhattan's first medical marijuana dispensary
With medicinal marijuana licenses in hand, New York dispensaries are finally gearing up to sell cannabis legally beginning Thursday.
Columbia Care arguably has one the buzziest dispensary locations inNew York City's Union Square neighborhood. The state in July granted five medicinal marijuana licenses.
Nicholas Vita, a former Goldman Sachs investment banker, runs Columbia Care. He's gearing up to open his shop on 14th Street. Business neighbors include a CityMD office and a Chickpea restaurant.
"Almost every subway line in the city touches Union Square, which makes the location incredibly accessible," said Vita, Columbia Care's chief executive.
Former US Rep Mike Ward And ‘Legalize Kentucky Now’ Seek To Reform Kentucky’s Marijuana Laws
Anti-Marijuana Politicians In Oregon Need To Remember The Story Of Dwight Holton
Precedent Setting Medical Marijuana Municipal Ballot Measure For Signal Hill
Michigan Legislature Gags Local Officials On Ballot Proposals
- 191,415 Views Category: Odd
- 150,524 Views Category: Fun
- 140,033 Views Category: Culture
- 101,229 Views Category: Culture
- 99,884 Views Category: Culture
- 99,501 Views Category: Fun
- 80,180 Views Category: Culture
- 78,359 Views Category: Odd
- 70,251 Views Category: Fun
- 63,418 Views Category: Fun