Michigan Medical Marijuana Patient Numbers Spike
Illinois medical marijuana sales top $210K in first week
Illinois medical marijuana dispensaries sold nearly $211,000 worth of medical cannabis to patients in the first week of legal sales, as reported by the Associated Press.
Those figures are pretty high, considering only eight dispensaries are currently operating in the state and less than a quarter of eligible patients have made medical marijuana purchases so far.
According to Illinois’ medical marijuana program director Joseph Wright, dispensaries served 806 patients in the first week of sales. Customers purchased approximately 406 ounces of medical cannabis at a price of roughly $450 per ounce.
New Jersey School Becomes First in the Nation to Allow Medical Marijuana
Mexico Senator Introduces Medical Marijuana Measure
Texas Veterans Gather At Capitol To Launch ‘Operation Trapped’ A Campaign For Medical Marijuana Program
US Senate Approves Funding Bill That Allows Veterans To Access Medical Marijuana
- 193,961 Views Category: Odd
- 152,892 Views Category: Fun
- 142,413 Views Category: Culture
- 105,170 Views Category: Culture
- 103,531 Views Category: Culture
- 102,356 Views Category: Fun
- 82,714 Views Category: Culture
- 80,974 Views Category: Odd
- 72,900 Views Category: Fun
- 66,270 Views Category: Fun