Canadians just won the right to grow medical marijuana
Canadian medical marijuana patients have won the right to grow their own bud in a landmark court ruling released Wednesday.
Federal Judge Michael Phelan has ruled in favor of four British Columbia residents, declaring the country's medical marijuana regime, known as the Marijuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR), unconstitutional.
This means that the federal law passed by the former Conservative government of Stephen Harper has no force and effect.
First-Ever Museum Exhibition On Marijuana In California To Open In April
Australia Legalizes Medical Marijuana
Detroit Mayor Duggan’s Anti-Marijuana Bit Reveals City Bias
Pot Cultivation Replaces Prison Economy in California Town
Stanton Municipal Medical Cannabis Ballot Measure Campaign Announcement
- 189,045 Views Category: Odd
- 148,496 Views Category: Fun
- 138,284 Views Category: Culture
- 97,797 Views Category: Culture
- 97,116 Views Category: Fun
- 96,244 Views Category: Culture
- 77,862 Views Category: Culture
- 76,038 Views Category: Odd
- 68,046 Views Category: Fun
- 60,814 Views Category: Fun