Ariz. officials reviewing medical marijuana memo
Potential delays for medical marijuana in AZ continues as Arizona reviews the recently released federal memo concenrning medical marijuana dispensaries and growers.
PHOENIX (AP) — As Arizona officials review a new federal memo on medical marijuana, a lawyer for would-be dispensary operators say the memo doesn't really change anything.
The Department of Justice memo warns that commercial dispensaries and growers would still be violating federal drug laws regardless of state law.
Medical marijuana could cost epileptic man custody of daughter
Nebraska attorney submits paperwork for state ballot initiative to legalize marijuana
Man Wants To Use Medical Marijuana In Jail
Protestors Picket Arraignment of Medical Marijuana Dispensary Owners
Medical Marijuana Patient taken to jail
- 166,110 Views Category: Odd
- 135,045 Views Category: Fun
- 124,968 Views Category: Culture
- 82,877 Views Category: Culture
- 79,642 Views Category: Culture
- 79,431 Views Category: Fun
- 63,858 Views Category: Culture
- 59,576 Views Category: Odd
- 53,757 Views Category: Fun
- 46,812 Views Category: Fun