3 Bills Signed by Gov. Brown Create New Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
Nearly two decades after Californians legalized marijuana for medical use and a year before they may also approve it for recreational purposes, Gov. Jerry Brown on Friday approved statewide rules on the growth, transport and sale of the drug.
Signing a trio of bills, the governor created a regulatory system that could be adapted to widespread cannabis use if voters make it legal by passing a ballot initiative next year.
Marijuana advocates have proposed multiple measures for the ballot, and several groups are working to find one they believe will most appeal to voters.
Which Areas Of Oregon Allow Marijuana Sales And Which Don’t?
Uncle Sam to Release 6,000 Federal Drug Offenders
Oregon Sold $11 Million In Marijuana The First Week Of Legalized Recreational Sales
Canadian Feds Threaten Medical Cannabis Crackdown
- 186,954 Views Category: Odd
- 146,537 Views Category: Fun
- 136,599 Views Category: Culture
- 95,142 Views Category: Culture
- 94,771 Views Category: Fun
- 93,353 Views Category: Culture
- 75,537 Views Category: Culture
- 73,463 Views Category: Odd
- 65,659 Views Category: Fun
- 58,581 Views Category: Fun