North Coast marijuana growers fear a takeover by 'Big Alcohol'
For the Humboldt farmers, Sonoma County's subterranean tasting rooms and Tuscan affectations offered a glimpse into a rarefied realm of legal intoxicants.
The marijuana growers had driven south from redwood country to the oak and grass hills to take part in an event called “The Women of Wine & Cannabis,” a chance to visit boutique wineries and learn about appellations and branding in the $200-billion retail alcohol market.
California Gym Allows Members to Toke While They Train
As More States Legalize Marijuana, Adolescents’ Problems With Cannabis Decline
Colorado Prosecutor Says Legal Marijuana Causes Majority of State’s Murders
California Teamsters Oppose Marijuana Initiative
NYPD Police Chief Thinks Legal Pot Causes Violence
- 189,209 Views Category: Odd
- 148,662 Views Category: Fun
- 138,412 Views Category: Culture
- 97,994 Views Category: Culture
- 97,275 Views Category: Fun
- 96,535 Views Category: Culture
- 78,085 Views Category: Culture
- 76,201 Views Category: Odd
- 68,203 Views Category: Fun
- 61,016 Views Category: Fun