Inside The Largest Marijuana Fraud Case In Colorado History
Dearborn Heights man pleads guilty to paying bribes for medical pot permits
One year following an FBI pot sting in a family restaurant parking lot, a Dearborn Heights man who was stung in the setup pleaded guilty to bribing Garden City officials for help with growing a medical marijuana business.
Specifically, Ali Baydoun, 52, was charged with conspiring with two others to bribe public officials in order to obtain authorization to open a medical marijuana dispensary in Garden City, and for a plant grow.
In U.S. District Court today, Baydoun admitted that on Dec. 2, 2016, he along with two associates delivered an evenlope containing $15,000 in cash bribes to a Garden City official. The money was to be divided into three bribes of $5,000 for three Garden City officials.
Government Is Coming For Your Guns—But Only If You Smoke Pot
How The Italian Army Might Provide Free Marijuana
Jeff Sessions Argues with Interns Over Police Brutality and Marijuana
Bureau Releases Michigan’s Emergency Medical Marijuana Rules
- 192,760 Views Category: Odd
- 151,809 Views Category: Fun
- 141,320 Views Category: Culture
- 103,353 Views Category: Culture
- 101,907 Views Category: Culture
- 100,981 Views Category: Fun
- 81,556 Views Category: Culture
- 79,710 Views Category: Odd
- 71,626 Views Category: Fun
- 65,042 Views Category: Fun