DEA could reclassify marijuana, allowing doctors to conduct more research
DENVER — Marijuana users, researchers and investors are eager to hear whether federal officials will remove pot from the same drug classification as heroin, LSD and bath salts.
Federal drug officials say they are considering removing marijuana from what’s known as Schedule 1 classification, with a decision expected this summer.
The current classification makes it illegal to prescribe and declares that marijuana “has no currently accepted medical treatment use," although 24 states permit some form of medical marijuana use.
Frustrated Marijuana Legalization Supporters Head For The White House
Report: Southern California Cops Steal from 1 out of 10 People Without Conviction
Colorado Governor Now Thinks That Marijuana Legalization Is Working, No Longer ‘Reckless’
Pittsburgh NORML Responds To Media Reefer Madness Hysteria Over Cannabis Concentrates
After Trudeau’s election, Toronto has become the wild west of illegal marijuana dispensaries
- 191,785 Views Category: Odd
- 150,876 Views Category: Fun
- 140,491 Views Category: Culture
- 101,835 Views Category: Culture
- 100,434 Views Category: Culture
- 99,904 Views Category: Fun
- 80,543 Views Category: Culture
- 78,766 Views Category: Odd
- 70,618 Views Category: Fun
- 64,033 Views Category: Fun