Bureau Creates Opportunity For MILegalize By Suggesting Petition Denial
Why This Marijuana Stock Jumped 19% in May
What: Ahead of important data that may add conviction to the use of marijuana to treat epilepsy patients, shares in GW Pharmaceuticals plc (NASDAQ:GWPH) soared 18.7% last month, according to S&P Global Market Intelligence.
So what: No public company has focused as much money and attention on proving the medical benefits of marijuana than GW Pharmaceuticals. The company has been knee-deep in the study of marijuana cannabinoids as medicine since the 1990s.
Up until this year, however, the company's research has fallen mostly short in its attempts to prove the link between marijuana and better patient outcomes. Last year alone, studies evaluating the use of THC in cancer pain and schizophrenia failed.
Chronic marijuana use is about as bad for your health as not flossing, researchers find
Oregon Cannabis Growers’ Fair Is Coming To The Oregon State Fairgrounds
Will Michigan Voters Get to Decide on Legal Marijuana in November?
Rhode Island: Stand Up And Call For A Vote On Legislation To Legalize Marijuana
- 189,711 Views Category: Odd
- 149,171 Views Category: Fun
- 138,809 Views Category: Culture
- 98,584 Views Category: Culture
- 97,775 Views Category: Fun
- 97,337 Views Category: Culture
- 78,593 Views Category: Culture
- 76,764 Views Category: Odd
- 68,696 Views Category: Fun
- 61,553 Views Category: Fun