Recent Study Shows That Cannabis Fights Osteoarthritis Related Cartilage Breakdown
D.C. Council Votes To Permanently Ban Private Marijuana-Smoking Clubs
United States Supreme Court Rejects Case Involving Life Sentence For Marijuana
Fewer Coloradans seek treatment for pot use, but heavier use seen
Colorado's treatment centers have seen a trend toward heavier marijuana use among patients in the years after the state legalized the drug, according to a new report from the state Department of Public Safety.
The 143-page report released Monday is the state's first comprehensive attempt at measuring and tracking the consequences of legalization.
In 2014, more than a third of patients in treatment reported near-daily use of marijuana, according to the report. In 2007, less than a quarter of patients reported such frequency of use.
Students To Rally Outside United Nations Meeting On Global Drug War
Dozens Arrested in Denver-Area Pot Raids Targeting Exporters
- 191,781 Views Category: Odd
- 150,860 Views Category: Fun
- 140,484 Views Category: Culture
- 101,811 Views Category: Culture
- 100,412 Views Category: Culture
- 99,890 Views Category: Fun
- 80,535 Views Category: Culture
- 78,745 Views Category: Odd
- 70,607 Views Category: Fun
- 64,020 Views Category: Fun