Feds Target Financial Institutions Associated with Medical Marijuana Clinics
The harassment continues across the state where Feds are sending more and more letters out to landlords and now including financial institutions into the mix.
DUI law regarding marijuana unconstitutional
Being charged for DUI just becuase they find trace amounts of marijuana in your system that could of been from weeks or months ago is 100% unconstitutional in our eyes. If you smoked a joint 2 weeks ago and got into a car accident tomorrow, how would that be fair to be charged for a DUI becuase you still had traces of Cannabis in your system? Well it's bullshit and we hope the Judge will agree!
Colorado to formally ask DEA to designate pot Schedule II controlled substance
If Colorado is successful this could be a game changer for the entire industry and may finally give some relief to medical marijuana patients in neeed.
Medical Marijuana Resolution Filed in Florida House to Let Voters Decide the Need for Weed
Feds raid marijuana growing operation in north Denver warehouse
NYPD admits to planting drugs on innocent people
- 173,552 Views Category: Odd
- 138,865 Views Category: Fun
- 129,063 Views Category: Culture
- 85,982 Views Category: Culture
- 85,027 Views Category: Fun
- 84,270 Views Category: Culture
- 67,713 Views Category: Culture
- 64,200 Views Category: Odd
- 57,102 Views Category: Fun
- 50,068 Views Category: Fun