Colorado Marijuana Sales Approach 900 Million Dollars Through November
A Prosecutor Is Pushing To Legalize Marijuana In New Jersey
UFCW Praises Passage Of California Cannabis Worker Training Bill
Toledo Decriminalization Law Gives “No Fines, No Jail Time” for Felony Pot Offenses
Oregon's new list of pesticides OK for marijuana means changes for some growers
Oregon on Monday issued a list of more than 250 pesticides cannabis growers may be able to use on their crops.
The list represents the first clear guidance from Oregon agriculture officials on what chemicals the state's marijuana industry may use to defeat mites, mold, mildew and other common pests and problems. Top state agriculture officials made clear that the list is a "starting spot" for marijuana growers, who still have to follow pesticide labels.
Lauren Henderson, assistant director of the agency, said regulators combed through more than 12,000 pesticides registered with the state to see which had labels broad enough to include cannabis. Ultimately, the agency came up with about 250 products. The list will be reviewed quarterly, said Henderson.
State senators in Colorado to study marijuana
- 191,422 Views Category: Odd
- 150,530 Views Category: Fun
- 140,047 Views Category: Culture
- 101,240 Views Category: Culture
- 99,906 Views Category: Culture
- 99,511 Views Category: Fun
- 80,187 Views Category: Culture
- 78,365 Views Category: Odd
- 70,258 Views Category: Fun
- 63,426 Views Category: Fun